Thursday, June 7, 2012

The warm up, Rd 1. Ramirez vs. Vela (1-0)

Well, that's very funny John, very funny! I play my friend and nemesis every other week and you have to pair us up together, uh? And if that wasn't enough, you have to give Ramirez another white, as if he hasn't had enough...just 10 out of the 13 encounters we have had in club games....Yeah, that's really funny Mr. Trivett...

Haha, on a serious note, John asked me right before the game: "Do you have a problem playing against Jose tonight?" I lied to him and said 'No, of course not!'  Truth is...I always have a little problem playing that guy!! Haha, anyways, Jose played well, as usual, and even though i was able to keep the game equal most of the time, as soon as zeinot showed its ugly face, I went down in flames, but it's all my fault...
Congratulations to my friend Jose! He won fair and square, and deserves full credit.
 I hope to get white next time we play at the club!
Meanwhile, here is the game I'm bitching about so much:  :)

1 comment:

Jose Ramirez said...

I love to play with the whites pieces! hahahahah...